Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Guess what world- I'm walking!

Yep, it's true. little 8 month old Zachary can now walk. We can hardly believe it. He looks so funny when he walks around; his arms stick straight out from his body and his legs don't bend. Just like Frankenstein, not that I would ever call him that. So, instead, we call him Zachenstein (thanks to Alicia:)). Our video camera won't let us upload video, so, you'll have to settle for pictures for now.



Curious George is a good motivator for him to walk


It was 32*C (90*F) here today. It felt way too hot! Ugh. The dry desert heat. I think I would tolerate it better if we had an ocean nearby :) However, since we don't, we got out the little swimming pool for Zachary. It was his first time using it. He loved it! He spent the whole time splashing, singing, and trying to coax Piper into the water with him.

This was how he spent the afternoon:





This is his singing face



This last picture is hilarious. He kept trying to play peek-a-boo, but it wasn't working so well for him because he couldn't get his eyes covered. He was laughing so hard at himself for quite a while. This expression here reminds me of something that Theo had said when he was young: "I am the funniest kid in the world!" I wonder if Theo's family would agree with me? I guess Zachary is going to be the second funniest kid in the world.

1 comment:

  1. hahaha!! I love these pictures, especially the last one! he probably really is saying "Im the funniest kid in the world".. we miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete